Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rideshare ....if There Was A Network 10k Use Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so folks.... I’ve hit 10k miles after owning the AWD model 3 for 6 months. I’ve done both personal and business miles but a majority was rideshare use. My case for buying this car was I knew I would utilize it on the rideshare platforms to help pay for the car, or at least offset so here are my stats.

One thing of note, I am not a full time driver and the rideshare income is extra money for this household. I also drive my other 10 year old vehicle when working late nights , and weekends. It has done more in revenue than the Tesla for 2019 and is on the XL platform hence a bit more profitable at certain times even with its age.

Car pretty much as good as new on the interior, slight rattle at times in front of the driver dash, comes and goes ....I sometimes just push down hard on the soft dash and it goes away.

I have a few scratches on my chrome trim , drivers side. I wonder if this comes from road debris....have no idea how it gets there. Rick chips and nicks, yep here and there on the white car.

Earnings to date

$8190 in revenue on 6390 work Miles to date.

Rest of the mileage has been personal use, I did one long road trip to LA from Seattle and back.

Car has been fun, I was thinking of doing a YouTube video (channel) to show my progress, how the car looks and push towards having the gig pay for my Tesla.....

The stats can show what kind of wear a car would show if the Tesla Network ever came to fruition ....at least with owners driving their car.

Edit: meant to post this in main 3 forum not driving/dynamics section but can’t seem to find how to move it.

Last edited: