Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1149 and earlier, still waiting group!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just found this thread!

SA said vehicle currently has soft match (soft production) as of a month ago. No VIN yet

Ordered May 15th RN1149

EDD currently is 4/12-5/10

Original delivery EDD was 9/2021
Changed to 4/25-5/23 2022
Changed to 2/10-2-24 on Jan 28, 2022
Changed to current EDD Feb 2, 2022

Reactions: EightYears
EDD just got pushed to 7/18/22-9/12/22. so fing pissed right now.
Ok…words. ;)
That seems like a very unusual date range. I can’t recall ever hearing of a two month span. While I, too, would be discouraged by another EDD push, I would also be thinking, in the back of my mind, that it could be a sign that a more positive change could be coming soon. Here’s hoping for good news to come your way soon.

Ok…words. ;)
That seems like a very unusual date range. I can’t recall ever hearing of a two month span. While I, too, would be discouraged by another EDD push, I would also be thinking, in the back of my mind, that it could be a sign that a more positive change could be coming soon. Here’s hoping for good news to come your way soon.
Yeah I was not mentally prepared to see that huge of a push this morning. I mean it’s 4 months from now. Wtf.

I sent some text messages to the Tesla reps and shocker. Silence. Don’t expect them to do anything but it is just ridiculous that the website shows new orders for EDD in July and I ordered nearly a year ago and am being told possibly as late as September. Just straight lies.

I hope it pushes up soon. It’s just beyond frustrating. I’m willing to fly to another state to pick it up and drive it home but they make the logistics and delivery process so damn f’ed up you can’t even begin to plan or count on it.

I’d even go pick up at Fremont. Zero communication.

Easily the worst experience I’ve ever had buying a car.

Yeah I was not mentally prepared to see that huge of a push this morning. I mean it’s 4 months from now. Wtf.

I sent some text messages to the Tesla reps and shocker. Silence. Don’t expect them to do anything but it is just ridiculous that the website shows new orders for EDD in July and I ordered nearly a year ago and am being told possibly as late as September. Just straight lies.

I hope it pushes up soon. It’s just beyond frustrating. I’m willing to fly to another state to pick it up and drive it home but they make the logistics and delivery process so damn f’ed up you can’t even begin to plan or count on it.

I’d even go pick up at Fremont. Zero communication.

Easily the worst experience I’ve ever had buying a car.
Sorry to hear ☹️ When was your EDD before the change…?

Pre-RN1150 DELIVERIES TO CONFIRM:

jessemiller 1147 - BLACK - VIN received 2/17 Delivered 3/4.
B-lon 1143 - RED - VIN received 3/9

Pre-RN1150 WITH VIN (but not delivered):

Mairsile 1143 - MSM - VIN received 3/10
back9 1146 - MSM - VIN received 3/9
VicH 1147 - BLUE - VIN received 3/4

Pre-RN 1150 (NO VIN AND IN WAITING PURGATORY)

Ray_R 1149 - WHITE
Kokopuffs45 1149 - WHITE
BruceR61 1146 - MSM
EightYears 1149 - RED
luehrsen 1144 - BLACK (Overseas order)
pkrk 1147 - MSM (Overseas order)
Bipin 1143 - WHITE
Mark II 114? - BLUE
IslandStyle - 1149 - MSM
ItsMK - 1149 - WHITE

Reactions: Ray_R and ItsMK
I got the text but then crickets! I actually responded "MARCH" a second time last night to be sure they saw the first response. Entering the revised EDD today (3/18-4/5) which is the fifth time I have entered an EDD range. Only real hope at this point is I am in California so it only takes 6 hours for the car to be moved from Fremont to my local SC by truck. Hell, if offered I'd fly up to Fremont to pick it up.