Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1163 Group where you at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WOOHOO!!!

Been tracking the last few Blue/White/Arachnid/FSD old headlights... Waiting for them all to be snatched up before releasing my hold.... Everything said they were all gone earlier yesterday (other than one with 4000 miles on it in Raleigh that I felt certain they wouldn't try to pawn off as "new")...

So I release my hold, and sure enough, matched with a 473 VIN!!!!!

DCU financing approved, insurance approved, tentative delivery date the week of 4/20....

Out of curiosity, how are you tracking the VIN's? I've been waiting to release my hold as well but have no clue how to check, especially in Canada.

The Tesla-info site. Has an inventory search. You can look through those in inventory (or use the special terms search) to identify the old lights (HL00).

I am not sure if it does Canada though.

I looked yesterday and all old headlight Blue Plaids were gone in the states other than one in Hawaii, I didn’t look at other colors or Long Range though so not sure if they are also all gone….

That search also isn’t fool proof as it’s open inventory, someone could still reject an old one and it just pop up but it is less and less likely everyday.

RN1163 here. My original EDD was December, and then one day magically last month it flipped to April 20-May 18. I happened to be on the Tesla website earlier this week and found a car in inventory matching my exact configuration. I texted the SA about it and 30 minutes later they assigned it to me. Blue/Black MS Plaid with FSD and 19" wheels. Delivery is on Mar 25th (ironically my birthday).

Reactions: Daniel454
Got very confused. Received an message today said the vin number is assigned. Shortly after another message said your car is ready for pick up. Placed my order back in Jan, is this how the process suppose to work. I thought until I have my insurance and loan ready then they should ask me to confirm the pickup.
9651D65B-B9CA-4361-BCEA-2B58C0591FFA.jpeg

Attachments

• A5673F0D-8FC9-4D34-9C9B-EA31D0D66014.jpeg
    A5673F0D-8FC9-4D34-9C9B-EA31D0D66014.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: mcvaughan
Pickup in 5 days! Heading straight to my detailer for ppf, tint and a few other items....
Going to be really tough to take delivery and still not be able to drive it for a couple weeks!
I was thinking about the same. But finally decide to wait until I have the car in possession before scheduler the PPF appointment. I did my first pick up attempt yesterday(originally scheduled for Tuesday but Tesla said I can pick up on Sunday), found some panel gap and paint issues. Tesla said they can try to fix it in the factory(I pickup in fremont location) and reschedule another pickup for me this afternoon. Don't know if it will take multiple iteration.

Reactions: Daniel454
Mine is fairly flexible and does a LOT of work on Tesla's so he has already said to just let him know if its too far out of spec and I decline it, he wont charge me for the time.... I am getting impatient though so REALLY hope its good to go when I get there.

And it’s here! At least for a few hours before the detailer picks it up!

Overall great shape, no missing parts or accessories. Only a few minor issues. Couple door seals not fully installed, quick push or pull fixed those in just a few seconds.

Otherwise the passenger door cards are a few mm off, I am sure they are still “in spec” and really not noticeable if not looking for it.

Even the center console lights worked correctly!

Attachments

• 368FB722-524B-42E0-83A2-A5563A837680.jpeg
    368FB722-524B-42E0-83A2-A5563A837680.jpeg
    859 KB · Views: 75
  • 3BEAE1E9-D7E1-47F8-8C80-2C00BC9E2384.jpeg
    3BEAE1E9-D7E1-47F8-8C80-2C00BC9E2384.jpeg
    777.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 5629C8F7-282C-48D9-B5D1-69C400DE2740.jpeg
    5629C8F7-282C-48D9-B5D1-69C400DE2740.jpeg
    795.6 KB · Views: 69
And it’s here! At least for a few hours before the detailer picks it up!

Overall great shape, no missing parts or accessories. Only a few minor issues. Couple door seals not fully installed, quick push or pull fixed those in just a few seconds.

Otherwise the passenger door cards are a few mm off, I am sure they are still “in spec” and really not noticeable if not looking for it.

Even the center console lights worked correctly!