Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road rage instant Karma

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if this was a Tesla hater or just a garden variety road rager. I was passing a truck at 70 mph (in a 65 mph zone) and apparently the "lady" behind me thought that wasn't fast enough. I guess she figured she would teach me a lesson. It didn't end well for her.
Update: I contacted the California Highway Patrol today to ask how it was handling the incident, because I never received a callback following my 911 report (in which I said I had video of the crash). The dispatcher told me they wouldn't have called back because there were no injuries or damage– and even with my video evidence they can't cite a driver unless an officer actually witnesses the incident.

That's some crazy person driving there. She came within about a foot of tagging your front bumper, really dangerous move at 70. Image of her passing on the right- not swearing or flipping you off. Also no real tailgating scenario. Plenty of room the road, lanes open.

I'm going with- has an irrational hatred of Teslas. Part of the new 'talking points' is to instill hatred of EVs.

1642998116671.png

I love me some single vehicle accidents of impatient and reckless drivers!

The world is full of crazy people who can't control their emotions/actions and this is what happens when they drive. Anyway, this is also a demonstration of why to not drive old cars - I'm gonna say that old thing doesn't have stability control. Probably slightly too much steering input and that's it...

Reactions: Sacramento