Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadside Assistance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the detailed policy PDF

"Flat Tires
In some markets, our trained roadside assistance providers carry a limited number of loaner wheels to quickly
replace a damaged wheel or tire. Service Centers may repair or replace your damaged tire at your cost. Please
make arrangements with your Service Center for this service. Pricing and availability is subject to change based
on location. Loaner wheels must be returned to the Service Center within three days or an agreed upon time
with service which will be exchanged for your original wheel.
If a loaner wheel is not available, transportation services will be provided to the nearest Service Center or
other location, so long as the desired destination is within 50 miles (80 km) of the vehicle’s current location.
You are responsible for transportation costs beyond this distance, or for any subsequent transportation costs."

So i read that as if you are not within the service centre area (where they might have loan tyres available).

They will at least tow you up to 80km to a tyre shop where you should be able to get something suitable.

As a fellow Sunny Coaster I would be interested to find out as well. I’m an RACQ Gold member anyway so can always call them. To tell you the truth I just figured the Roadside assist for Tesla was farmed out to RACQ just like all the other manufacturers do with their roadside assist services.

Reactions: GilR
If I find out anything interesting, I'll post an update, it might be a while.

Mobile service here doing the job now, less than 24 hours after I made the booking in via the App.

The original date was March 4th, but they had a cancellation and bumped me up which was handy, given that my temporary number plate holder repair was as great as I originally thought :)

The technical did confirm Roadside assistance operates in this area.

BTW so far all service is touchless, with messaging via the app..

Reactions: GilR and Hairyman