Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do if you need roadside assistance and your phone does not work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a situation a few days ago when my Tesla simply shut down completely, and could not be restarted while I was driving. This was last Thursday during the ATT outage. Fortunately I was able to restart the car enough to park it in a safe parking space. I then was able to go to an adjacent public library with free wifi and use my phone in wifi mode to contact Tesla Roadside assistance. I don't think there is any way to contact Tesla Roadside assistance without a smartphone with the Tesla app, or is there?

I don't think there is any way to contact Tesla Roadside assistance without a smartphone with the Tesla app, or is there?

You mean like a land line? I found this via the googles:

1000001385.png

• Informative
Reactions: rpiotro and KenC
Upvote 0
I had a situation a few days ago when my Tesla simply shut down completely, and could not be restarted while I was driving. This was last Thursday during the ATT outage. Fortunately I was able to restart the car enough to park it in a safe parking space. I then was able to go to an adjacent public library with free wifi and use my phone in wifi mode to contact Tesla Roadside assistance. I don't think there is any way to contact Tesla Roadside assistance without a smartphone with the Tesla app, or is there?
Well, you are in California where we still have these.

1708868433994.jpeg

Upvote 0