Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster #133 for sale on ebay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. I've just listed my Roadster on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190851838906&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123#ht_500wt_1182

I love this car, but I've started my second start-up and am funding the pre-seed myself, so need all resources on deck. My last company was, as so many are, majority VC owned, and I'm hoping to delay that as long as possible on this one. This is what "all in" looks like....

IMG_1935.JPG
IMG_1936.JPG
IMG_1937.JPG
IMG_1942.JPG

Let me know if you're interested or know someone who is!

Rob

That's a tough kind of 'all in'!:frown: I nearly bought this car ahead of you, back at 600-700 miles odo but connected on a founders car instead.

I am not in the market, but one question I am sure will be asked is on the state of the battery pack. One ebay pic shows range mode charge at 242 ideal miles (with maybe 5% more to go) - was the pack replaced at some point with a new one?

Wow, that's a low price! When I last looked at the Tesla website listing used Roadsters, the lowest price was $79.5 K, and there was only one of those. It seems that now there are several around $60K. What a drop! Ok, I stand corrected. I will lower my price. But I'm not sure I'm willing to go as low as you paid. I'd really rather keep it. Tough one.