Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster #344 For Sale Metallic Silver with 3 year Extended Service Agreement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Roadster #344 Metallic Silver with 3 Year Extended Service Agreement. Asking $65K OBO (SOLD)

• Upgraded Premium Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Hardtop ($3200)
  • Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler ($$$)
  • Carbon Fiber Center Console
  • Forged Wheels Silver ($2300)
  • Upgraded Stereo Single DIN Pioneer Flipscreen with Bluetooth
  • 3M VentureShield body wrap ($1495)
  • Crystal Fusion Windshield($400)
  • 240 Volt Universal Mobile Connector ($1500)
  • 120 Volt Spare Mobile Connector
  • Excellent Condition inside and out
  • 20,000 miles (mostly highway) and Very Well Maintainted
PM me if interested
IMG_0598.JPG
Tesla Drivers Side.jpg
Tesla dash.jpg
Eric's Tesla.jpg
IMG_0641.JPG
Tesla Battery Screen.jpg
IMG_0643.JPG
TelsaFront.jpg
View attachment 29167

Last edited:
Yep. I love it so much I'm trying to move up to a 2.5!

- - - Updated - - -

If I don't get the right price I'll be happy to keep it. It's a great car:)

That's awesome. I would love to move up to a 2.5 but mostly due to the high mileage and no warranty on my 2.0. Your car looks super clean and has warranty which is a huge plus for any potential buyer. Wish you luck!

I like the extra pics! Cool to see your seat/interior combination, yours along with mine are the only Roadster's I've seen where it has the two tone seat up on the head-rest area. Mine is black/light brown... the black is the accent and the majority is light brown. Nice pics!

What's the deal with all the red convertible mini-coopers in the end of the 1st set of pics? Its as bad as the flock of Priuses I see daily around santa cruz/san jose. Personally I'd rather have the mini-coopers, the flock of priuses always do 40MPH in the 65-70MPH zones and always clog up the fast lane... its worse when they flock together both in the fast lane / slow lane.... they don't move nor care to move.

Happy you're deciding to keep your baby :)

Reactions: AtAge19
There are so many Mini Cooper convertibles here on the East End of Long Island it's incredible. I guess in part they are a good value and are fun to drive. Of course no comparison to our Roadsters! I so appreciate your support and the support of this group in terms of keeping my 1.5. It feels so good to be sitting low to the ground, I actually like the sound the car makes (of course at highway speeds forget about talking on the phone) and the response is phenomenal. I'm going to PM you on another 1.5 matter:)

PLEASE READ: There is still trust and honesty in this world via TMC! Fluke paid off my car loan and then wired me the balance due on the car WITHOUT having received any signed paperwork from me. Of course I FEDEX'ed the title and the bill of sale with the notarized signatures as soon as I was able to get them mailed to him. I housed the baby for 2 weeks until transportation picked up the Roadster. This is very unusual for there to be this much trust and honesty between buyer and seller and I want to commend Fluke for his trust in me.