Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster (and Model S or X) service - Los Angeles area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Javier is great. I took ownership of #1339 two months ago and had some things done. Javier made a service call to my home (30 miles from his shop) to upgrade my roadster headlights to LED; installed front bumper carbon fiber lip; put on the extend view mirrors I bought; and even replaced a letter that had fallen off on the trunk...very knowledgeable and he’s reasonable priced. I think for us roadster owners we should give Javier as much business as we can—that’s the only way to keep him around. Having him as an alternative to Tesla is a blessing. I still plan on doing a So Cal roadster get together sometime this summer. I’d like for us to eventually meet up at his shop...and chit chat over coffee and Krispy Kreme donuts that I can bring. @ExecMotorwerkz will be there to answer any of our questions.

Reactions: dhrivnak
Good News SoCal Roadster Owners - Executive Motorwerkz expanded into a larger shop!!

If you took part in the Roadster Meet-Up this summer, you likely met Javier and his team, great guys with lots of Roadster knowledge. I just dropped 453 off for its Annual and to investigate a pesky BSM fault -- I'm grateful for a local independent shop where I can speak (and text) with someone who's wrenching on the car. Also, it's just really cool to see Javier grow his business and expand his shop.

Executive Motorwerkz new address :
4607 Manhattan Beach Blvd in Lawndale, CA (just off the 405)

IMG_9659.jpg

IMG_9655.jpg

IMG_9651.jpg

yup yup. If you're in socal and have a Roadster (or BMW) Javier @ExecMotorwerkz is your guy. He gets to know his customers and their cars. No nonsense, no BS, and no gratuitous upselling. He has fair pricing, and keeps his agreements and schedule.

He's one of those merchants who figured out that treating customers well is how you get future business and grow a loyal clientele base, which is far more valuable than any individual invoice.