Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster-friendly adhesive numbers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like SSR & BMW are blue-purple-red, not red-purple-blue, so it may be something else.
ssr-logo.jpg

bmw_m_logo1.jpg

It looked like all of the Roadsters were using stock wheels.

Last edited:
Make SURE to use real painters tape (like the blue kind), not masking tape (yellow) which doesn't come off easily.

I'll second that. Yellow masking tape is not fun to remove. Don't ask me how I know:rolleyes:

I just went to my local sign shop. Most will be able to print and cut anything you want. I have peeled the numbers off my car several times inbetween racing seasons. There is a slight residue that can be removed with goo (tar)remover available at any auto parts store. The goo remover also removes the cone scuffs if you hit one during the autocross. Then wax the car and there is no trace.

Static Cling works for me

I ordered some static cling decals for the upcoming 4th of July parade to help spread the word about electrics. I took a 25 mile drive at speeds up to 65 and had no problem with the decals.

Tesla_25.JPG

By the way if you want some signs like these I can get them to you for $35 plus postage.