Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster on fictional TV shows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe I spotted a yellow Tesla Roadster in "Californication", season 3 episode 11.

What do you think guys?
:redface:

Attachments

• Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 749
You both beat me to the Perception episode this past week, though I'm surprised no one mentioned "Top Gear" coverage of the Roadster... ;-)

That's obviously fictional!

Dennis
My Blog (mainly Active E for now and Tesla stuff as it grows...)
Active E driver with 42,500 miles in 18 months. Roadster #78 when they finally complete PDI (missed the new estimate of Saturday August, 24) Now wondering when we're getting this beauty, waiting for new feedback on the stuff they have to "bring up to CPO standards". The positive aspect of this delayed delivery is that my manual sig line is often longer than my actual posts AND gives me more material for my blog, when I officially announce the arrival of our Signature Green Roadster. Oh and a Tesla Model S modified request to October 2013 (moved up from November because of our ongoing CPO delivery experience) delivery in Blue/Tan WITH Sub-zero Package in Southern California... Because COLD is a relative term.