Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
024B8A8A-D7FF-4163-880A-2421F1B68C7B.jpeg
9AF4205D-EDF2-4FE5-AF03-701B4BD6F58D.jpeg
Hello,
I have a Tesla TS-70 charger for the Tesla Roadster. You can check it out on eBay, or contact me directly if you have any questions. Price is negotiable. Thanks much. Tesla Model TS-70 High Power Wall Connector Electric Charging For Roadster | eBay

View attachment 414534 View attachment 414535 Hello,
I have a Tesla TS-70 charger for the Tesla Roadster. You can check it out on eBay, or contact me directly if you have any questions. Price is negotiable. Thanks much. Tesla Model TS-70 High Power Wall Connector Electric Charging For Roadster | eBay
Clipper Creek/ Tesla TS-70 charger for Tesla Roadster. I see it sold already. I have one, too that I want to sell for the same price that one sold for. It's in like-new condition, hardly used.

Do you have a model number on this? I can't seem to find it on OpenEVSE's web site. Unless they don't make it any longer...

You can use the OpenEvse advanced or standard and just use this cable in place of the J1772 one. It will work fine. I just did it, works like a charm. Its a kit however that requires a little skill and knowledge unless you buy the fully assembled one which will come with the J1772 cable installed. Nice being able to charge the roadster at 48AMPS, and the OpenEvse Advanced charger is a nice charger for the price.