Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Rally in LA 6/6/09

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love the pics! Next time I'm not going to miss it by 'this much'.
Of course the Maxwell Smart line is, "Missed it by that much..."
HDR looks like a real estate ad.
Kinda looks like HDR, but I think it's just the scattered even lighting due to it being overcast.

Thanks Ian for passing on all the great photos! =)

Does anyone remember who won the trip(s) to the Las Vegas Cosmo Hotel? I was busy contacting the helicopter pilot when it was announced. I was interested in seeing if they wanted to "sell" me their award. I contacted Tesla-LA and they do not remember nor have a list. Thanx for any leads. You can e-mail me @ [email protected] if you'd rather.

Does anyone remember who won the trip(s) to the Las Vegas Cosmo Hotel? I was busy contacting the helicopter pilot when it was announced. I was interested in seeing if they wanted to "sell" me their award. I contacted Tesla-LA and they do not remember nor have a list. Thanx for any leads. You can e-mail me @ [email protected] if you'd rather.

I did! under my old vin #376. I would have gladly sold it to you Ian. But it expires 12/31/11 so I only had 3 months to use it. So I'm taking my GF to Vegas next weekend.

Sorry.