Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadsters and Fires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RasterizerImage.aspx
Proof Gruber Motors is significantly
RasterizerImage.aspx
Underinsured.

Attachments

• Secura_claim__C0124435_Gruber_Motors_LLC.pdf
    368.3 KB · Views: 170
RasterizerImage.aspx
Proof Gruber Motors is significantly
RasterizerImage.aspx
Underinsured.
Besides being a cyber geek, back in the day, I worked 6 years at Foster Wheeler Environmental. Prior to that, 2 years as maintenance officer for a Company's assets Korea then Ft Devens. I was CFR 49 Hazmat certified (to ship, handle, and label hazardous materials). Worked around Halon systems at Chevron etc. Know OSHA regulations well. OSHA was asleep at the helm 18 months ago (no COVID violations meat packing plants etc). So I want you to know where I am coming from having stating all that.

In my spare time, I'm a licensed Primerica agent VA license #1228054. Look it up. There is no excuse to be under insured as a business owner. None. I'm a professional cyber consultant, I have 1 million dollar insurance policy.
As a restaurant owner, do you allow more folks into the restaurant than the Fire Marshall's max occupants? No, one open patio or sidewalk seating. Didn't want to have invest 400k for fire suppression, have a fire watch at night etc. But to be under insured.

Agree with a lot said earlier regarding designated areas etc. I was taught that if you have one safety incident, look closer and you have several more near misses (like a ice berg in water) the problem is a lot larger. You never see me walking under a lift unless the safety pins are in....

Attachments

• IMG_5239.jpeg
    IMG_5239.jpeg
    617.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Wow, thank you both for the pro tip on checking out the WSU videos! Definitely going to educate myself more by watching a few of them. For example...

"There is no such thing as a Level 3 EV charger"

...so we all need to immediately stop referring to DCFC EVSEs as "L3" since that's an obsolete term from the '90s SAE J1772 spec docs according to Prof. Kelly.

Not exactly.

It's true that there is "no such thing as Level 3"...in SAE's J1772 spec. Others, like CHAdeMO in IEC61851-23 and IEC 62196, refer to DCFC as "Level 3". So the next time someone says "Level 3", be sure to ask "What do you mean? SAE or IEC?"

Of course, Tesla didn't like any of the standards, so it formed it's own category lol