Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roof rack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s for a model y and ideally I only want to use it a few times a year. I’ve heard there are issues with them cracking the glass roof and also want to know if it’s straightforward to add/remove them myself
Watch install videos. I too would like easy on/off, but one needs to be careful. I’ve debated buying one and just leaving it on, but there is wind noise. There is a replacement strip that is quieter than the Tesla (or aftermarket ones). Do the search here for more info.

Upvote 0
Hello. If you want to find a sturdy, durable, low wind noise, and lockable Tesla roof rack, then we strongly recommend choosing TESERY's Tesla roof rack.

The TESERY Tesla roof rack is made of advanced aviation grade aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable, with a rated weight of 100 kilograms/220 pounds, which can meet different levels of daily load requirements.

It has been newly designed to achieve maximum aerodynamic efficiency, minimum wind noise, and reduce the impact on fuel consumption and range. Compared to other roof racks, TESERY Tesla roof racks can provide you with a quiet environment.

This upgraded Tesla roof rack is equipped with locks at both ends, providing good anti-theft effect and safer use. It is very suitable for transporting items that are not suitable for your vehicle, such as roof bags, roof boxes, bicycle racks, ladders, Surfboard, etc.

Here are some pitures:

M.Y-Chalk-White-_-BP_AutoSpa___MGL8238_副本.jpg

teslaaccessoriesmodel3yroofrack_4_800x_副本.jpg

未标题-1_01_副本.jpg
Has anyone purchased the roof rack? I’m looking at buying one but wanted some advice from those who have already bought it and could advise of any issues relating to them. Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Hello. If you want to find a sturdy, durable, low wind noise, and lockable Tesla roof rack, then we strongly recommend choosing TESERY's Tesla roof rack.

The TESERY Tesla roof rack is made of advanced aviation grade aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable, with a rated weight of 100 kilograms/220 pounds, which can meet different levels of daily load requirements.

It has been newly designed to achieve maximum aerodynamic efficiency, minimum wind noise, and reduce the impact on fuel consumption and range. Compared to other roof racks, TESERY Tesla roof racks can provide you with a quiet environment.

This upgraded Tesla roof rack is equipped with locks at both ends, providing good anti-theft effect and safer use. It is very suitable for transporting items that are not suitable for your vehicle, such as roof bags, roof boxes, bicycle racks, ladders, Surfboard, etc.

Here are some pitures:

View attachment 956953

View attachment 956954

View attachment 956955
I gotta ask. . roof racks look nice but . . how often are they stolen off a car for the words 'anti-theft' need to be mentioned? I can understand locks for whatever is mounted to the racks but not really the racks themselves.

Upvote 0
@Yeslak , big fan here as I have purchased stuff from you before. You video does not show the locks. Can you upload a version that does?
It's an honor to meet our big fans here, please DM me and I'll personally send you a gift. Thank you for your enjoy and support of our products!
And update two photos with locks that are not clearly presented in the video, great reminder.

Attachments

• Roof rack1.png
    Roof rack1.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Roof rack2.jpg
    Roof rack2.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: kpanda17
Upvote 0