Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rubbing on 19x9.5 +35 wheels with 265/35 Squared setup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I'm looking to find out if anyone has a squared setup with the wheel size and tire size below and has pictures. If you do have this setup and lowered on springs or coilovers; have you experience any rubbing on the fender or knuckle? I want to buy new wheels for my 2020 Model 3 and still want to stick with the 19x9.5 but want to go wider with 9.5 and 264/35 tires all around.

I've read a bunch of comments in "guesses" but haven't found anyone who is current running this setup. Thanks for all the help!

No rubbing, you are totally fine as i'm running basically exactly that (and so are tons of others). My wheels are +33 instead of +35, but i know others are running +35 without any problems at all.

IMG_20200128_170926.jpg IMG_20200128_170956.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: dhanson865
Thank you so much! I've been sweating about it!

No problem, just be careful if you have a performance model as the wheels need to be machined to fit over the lip on the rotor/hub. Many vendors can provide wheels with this feature machined in it (T-sportline, VMR, signature wheels etc.) but make sure to ask about it specifically before ordering.

Here's a thread with some info, check out the pics on the 2nd and later pages once people realized what was happening: T Sportline 19s on a P3D+ rattling like crazy

• Helpful
Reactions: dhanson865
No problem, just be careful if you have a performance model as the wheels need to be machined to fit over the lip on the rotor/hub. Many vendors can provide wheels with this feature machined in it (T-sportline, VMR, signature wheels etc.) but make sure to ask about it specifically before ordering.

Here's a thread with some info, check out the pics on the 2nd and later pages once people realized what was happening: T Sportline 19s on a P3D+ rattling like crazy

NO problem there. I ordered the AWD LR, so no lip.