Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safe Driving- How Long

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I requested the fsd beta and the screen indicated my driving would be evaluated for 7 days, everything else I read says 30 days. I’m on the monthly subscription, do I have to be safe for 7 days or 30 before I get fsd 10.5? After 4 days I’m sitting at 98 with 500 miles driven

...I read says 30 days...
The consent doesn't say the duration of how many days:

pu7fgKg.jpg

Elon Musk tweeted seven days while the blog says 30 days.

In reality, I guess we have to drive as many days (or years) as it takes until we can get FSD beta.

It would be nice if Tesla would send out an e-mail saying we have passed the seven-day score and will get FSD beta when it's our turn, and we can stop driving like a student driver.

Just remember that while using FSD/Autopilot any events that would normally impact your score do not count. I was at a 98 just 3 - 4 days before The 99 Day. I got on the interstate early one morning and drove from Baton Rouge to Birmingham (Barber Vintage Days) and back home. When I got home I was at 99. The biggest threat during that time was to not slam on the brakes when it looked like I needed to!! But doing that will get you a following too close and a braking too hard strike. I did, of course, keep my foot on the brake though!! I imagine an actually wreck would probably count against you!!!!🤣