Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Francisco Bay Area Roadster Meet 9/11/16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems that there hasn't been a Roadster meet/drive for a while and there have been a few new Roadster owners in the area. I'm putting together plans for a meet on 9/11/16. Haven't finalized an exact meet up location yet, but it will be somewhere along the Peninsula at about 9am.

I will send out emails to the drivers that I know of. Please PM me if you'd like to join us.

Harry

Reactions: wiztecy
Hi,
Not a Roadster owner here. But i know the organizer of the Marin National Drive Electric Week event on 9/10 is a Roadster owner. Check out all the events going on over the couple of weeks in mid-September. There may be a great location for a meet!

Here's the Marin info:
Day: Saturday, September 10, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
208 Vintage Way
Novato, CA 94945

And please check out the website for events all over the Bay Area.

National Drive Electric Week 2016

Hope to see you guys out there. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like we'll have a great turnout for the meet/drive. In fact, if everyone that confirmed appears, we'll have practically the entire spectrum of all 14 stock Roadster colors. The only colors that we are missing are Fusion Red and Signal Green.

Let's meet at Electronic Arts HQ - Redwood City at 9am on 9/11/16. There are 6 free J1772 chargers there if you have a converter. There is also coffee nearby.

The address is:

207 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA

Meet Time: 9:00am
Depart Time: Approx 9:35

I will send out emails to everyone on my list with more detail. Please PM me if you'd like to join and I don't have your contact info.

Harry

Another great meet-up and drive...

meet6.png

meet4.png

Last edited: