Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Schedule Departure Once

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This seems so obvious, but it appears to not be possible. I rarely have any reason to schedule my MYLR for departure, and when I do I only want it to happen once. If there is a choice beyond every day or only weekdays I haven't seen it. What happens of course is that I forget to UNschedule it before the next occurrence, so for a day or two (or three) it gets ready for a trip I am not making. If I am missing something I would love to have my shortsightedness pointed out. Otherwise, where can I suggest this to Tesla as a future change? Thanks!

Reactions: Donuts
Earlier today I sent this to [email protected]. I received automated thank you response.

Add “Repeat (On/Off)” toggle to Schedule Precondition.

One-time occurrence example:

Departure: 7am
Repeat: (⚪️)

Repeat example: (If Repeat is toggled “On”, days of week appear.)

Departure: 7am
Repeat: (🔵)

(🔵) Monday
(⚪️) Tuesday
(🔵) Wednesday
(⚪️) Thursday
(🔵) Friday
(⚪️) Saturday
(⚪️) Sunday

Good :) The problem I found with my app was Tesla's API is location dependent meaning if you say you want to leave at 5pm somewhere while at home, but then you go to work and now it's 5…that 5pm departure was assigned to your home location, not work. So while it did work very well in general, it wasn't foolproof.

So in your example you need to add "Schedule/Setting should be location dependent/independent" otherwise it still will have the same issue.