Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen protector - Matte or Gloss ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen both the Spigen and Abstract Ocean ones in person and can comment on the differences. Once I put this thing on its not coming off so want to get the right one for us.
I'm sure you'd be happy with either. But here you go 7 of the Best Tesla Model Y Screen Protectors Compared

I would disagree that Abstract Ocean is difficult to install based on my personal experience. I've put screen protectors on iPhones and iPads for year, it's not rocket surgery. Buy a good one, you get what you pay for, and you want it to last a long time (as you note).

I'm sure you'd be happy with either. But here you go 7 of the Best Tesla Model Y Screen Protectors Compared

I would disagree that Abstract Ocean is difficult to install based on my personal experience. I've put screen protectors on iPhones and iPads for year, it's not rocket surgery. Buy a good one, you get what you pay for, and you want it to last a long time (as you note).
I've put on tons of protectors, but large tablet/laptop ones are always tricky because the potential for dust and bubbles is so much higher with a greater surface area.

I've put on tons of protectors, but large tablet/laptop ones are always tricky because the potential for dust and bubbles is so much higher with a greater surface area.
I followed the instructions that came with my Abstract Ocean screen protector and it worked first time, zero dust or bubbles. Turn off climate fans (probably important), wipe off dust, clean with provided wet wipes, go over with stickies, used provided template. Easy. TBH I've had more trouble avoiding dust with iPhones/iPads.

Whatever you choose is great.