Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen went dark while in drive thru/ streaming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
The screen went dark while in drive thru/ streaming. the podcast started stuttering,

Scary b/c I couldn't get the T sign by resetting. (Push and release right?) Luckily by the time I paid it was back on. I wish 3 at least has app HUD as a back up (like the S does)

I just hit the 10K mark too. (similar to Y2K issue ;) ) Earlier today the alarm had gone off while I was getting car tinted and I just updated to 8.1 last night

Download the AutoMate app. I think it's 99 cents. It mimics your display. Not sure if it'll freeze if your display blinks off. It also has a basic HUD, but that only shows your speed that you reflect off your windshield. I use it to see the extra api data, but it might work as a display backup, too.

Reactions: vickh
Download the AutoMate app. I think it's 99 cents. It mimics your display. Not sure if it'll freeze if your display blinks off. It also has a basic HUD, but that only shows your speed that you reflect off your windshield. I use it to see the extra api data, but it might work as a display backup, too.

Will give it a try, thx!