TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Scrolling through Radio Presets

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by atc789, Dec 21, 2016.

1. atc789

atc789 Member

Hi all,

I noticed after the last big software update when i scroll through the preset radio stations I have via the steering wheel control when I get to the last preset, it will move to the streaming audio (slacker).

Previously before the software update when I reach the last preset radio station it would revert back to the first preset radio station (and not switch audio sources). Is there a way to get this back? I usually like to scroll through my preset radio stations first and then select one, but now I have to go and click back to "radio" on the touchscreen as it switches sources after the last preset? Does anyone else find this annoying?

• Love x 1
  2. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Member

yes, this change to radio sux in 8.0 Also there is no song artwork displayed just a big blank space. Really Tesla.....

• Love x 1
  3. Barry

Barry Member

If you pass your last radio preset and hit the first streaming preset, hold the down button for about 1 second, and it will go back to the last radio preset you were on. Then, continue to use the down button to scroll back towards the first one.

• Helpful x 1