Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seats (latest ver)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the consensus on the seats? I am finding the seats especially uncomfortable. The side bolsters on the seat (not back) are jamming in the outside of my thighs. It becomes especially problematic on long road trips. Anyone else have this opinion or better yet figured out a way to resolve?

What is the consensus on the seats? I am finding the seats especially uncomfortable. The side bolsters on the seat (not back) are jamming in the outside of my thighs. It becomes especially problematic on long road trips. Anyone else have this opinion or better yet figured out a way to resolve?

Both my wife and I love the seats. Better than any other stock seats we’ve had on a street car. I can feel the lower horizontal bolsters but they are doing their job. May also depend on what your used to. If the bolsters are to wide their ineffective.

Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
Good day! Tell me please! I am the second owner, and I want to understand what version of the interior on my car. I have a white interior, there is a heated all rear axle. How to understand, is it standard or premium?

Thanks for the replies. Perhaps I will get use to them. I know I prefer the seats that were in my X5.
@Vlad_zp see if you can view satellite imagery on the navigation. If so, you have premium interior.

Do you mean this satellite view?

Attachments

• 5399C903-648E-4414-B757-EFB855812433.jpeg
    5399C903-648E-4414-B757-EFB855812433.jpeg
    619.9 KB · Views: 73
  • D264FFF2-1652-44CE-8BA1-5752F59A3436.jpeg
    D264FFF2-1652-44CE-8BA1-5752F59A3436.jpeg
    524.6 KB · Views: 48
I second the opinion above. Keep adjusting them. Seats are a highly subjective thing. But these are among the best I have experienced. Seconded by my BMW sport seats. Third would be some Recaro's I’ve sat in.

My complaint with the Tesla seats is too little bolstering on the seat back for a performance sedan.

I love the cushioning and the lumbar support.

What is the consensus on the seats? I am finding the seats especially uncomfortable.
The side bolsters on the seat (not back) are jamming in the outside of my thighs.
It becomes especially problematic on long road trips.
Anyone else have this opinion or better yet figured out a way to resolve?
Not sure if that can help, but the top button on the side of the seat can be used
to inflate or deflate using an air pump the bottom part of the back of the seat.