Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle City light and Charging stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I came across this article yesterday talking about SCL installing to electric charging stations on Beacon HIll.

The article goes on to say....."The charging stations, along with hundreds that Seattle City Light is working to install in private homes, are part of “Drive Clean Seattle,” a city initiative to reduce carbon emissions that cause climate change."

It's not the first time I've heard something about SCL and installing charging stations in private homes, but I went to the Drive Clean Seattle site and couldn't find definite info about that, beside a one liner about a pilot project...

Does any know if SCL is offering some sort of rebate/credit for putting in a charger at your house? Or how to get onto that pilot list?

Drive Clean Seattle - Environment | seattle.gov

Seattle City Light opens 2 electric-car-charging stations on Beacon Hill

Hey guys,

I came across this article yesterday talking about SCL installing to electric charging stations on Beacon HIll.

The article goes on to say....."The charging stations, along with hundreds that Seattle City Light is working to install in private homes, are part of “Drive Clean Seattle,” a city initiative to reduce carbon emissions that cause climate change."

It's not the first time I've heard something about SCL and installing charging stations in private homes, but I went to the Drive Clean Seattle site and couldn't find definite info about that, beside a one liner about a pilot project...

Does any know if SCL is offering some sort of rebate/credit for putting in a charger at your house? Or how to get onto that pilot list?

Drive Clean Seattle - Environment | seattle.gov

Seattle City Light opens 2 electric-car-charging stations on Beacon Hill

Have found out anything more about this. I am about to install a 1450 outlet for in my home for my MS that is scheduled to be delivered in the end of May would be awesome to get a free or discounted outlet .