Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just confirmed everything with Carvana and as of tomorrow my 2014 Red Model S 85 will be gone to make way for my new Model X. It's bittersweet cause I've had it for so long and aside from a few eeks, creeks and general wear and tear it's still one of the best cars I've ever owned.

I'm going to miss the car so much but enjoy the new one when it arrives in a few days :)

Nuts

on one of the world's most popular anime? c'mon now, thats like a pokemon reference by this point ;)

did you sell your car to carvana? curious how much you got for it. i'm thinking of selling my 2018 model S
I’ve been married for 15 years and to this day I can turn on Bebop and my wife will still ask “is this a new show or something?” Lol.

anyway I am going with Carvana, they gave me the best offer by far.

Tesla - 21400
Carmax - 26000
Carvana - 30400

Assuming they don’t try to change the offer at pick up (heard they are pretty consistent and rarely change at pickup) I am only getting a few hundred below KBB.

I’ll post an update tomorrow after it’s gone and I’m done crying about not having my S anymore :)

Reactions: Jamesus
on one of the world's most popular anime? c'mon now, thats like a pokemon reference by this point ;)

did you sell your car to carvana? curious how much you got for it. i'm thinking of selling my 2018 model S
Just completed everything with Carvana, got a call when they were on their way and a txt when he arrived. Was asked to pull the car out of my garage, he took 360 pics of the outside and pics of the interior. We did some casual chatting and hen I signed the car over, handed him the keys and and title then cause I chose direct deposit he initiated it and loaded it onto a flatbed after removing the plates.

no muss no fuss and an overall great experience, especially cause I got a little more than expected so I am really happy and would recommend them any day of the week,

You are going to love your new X. The latest RAVEN+ specifications are a big advancement over what was available a few years ago. The much lowered pricing also makes them a comparible bargain.

The range has gotten much longer with advanced battery packs combined with lower resistance ceramic bearings. They charge much faster per mile and the latest adaptable suspension gives significant benefits of much smoother/quieter cruising along with a higher level of handling at higher speeds and hard cornering.

Falcon wing doors open/close in less than 5 seconds. You get the premium interior package included with heated steering wheel and rear seat heating. The premium stereo is included with sub woofer at no additonal costs.

To me it is the highest evolution of luxury personal electric transportation.

You are going to love your new X. The latest RAVEN+ specifications are a big advancement over what was available a few years ago. The much lowered pricing also makes them a comparible bargain.

The range has gotten much longer with advanced battery packs combined with lower resistance ceramic bearings. They charge much faster per mile and the latest adaptable suspension gives significant benefits of much smoother/quieter cruising along with a higher level of handling at higher speeds and hard cornering.

Falcon wing doors open/close in less than 5 seconds. You get the premium interior package included with heated steering wheel and rear seat heating. The premium stereo is included with sub woofer at no additonal costs.

To me it is the highest evolution of luxury personal electric transportation.
Yep it looks like compared to the S I will be getting close to a 100 mile bump in range which will be great. Looking forward to the extra comfort for sure, not to mention the reduction in noise which was one thing that wasn’t the best on earlier models.

I spoke with my Tesla rep today and it looks like my car is finishing up paint today so about a week more to go!