Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my Tesla - Model S - 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sept 2016 Tesla Model S 75D dream car for sale! Serious offers only please. This all wheel drive car is fully loaded minus rear heated seats and rear facing 3rd row seats.

Features include a deep blue metallic exterior, panoramic sunroof, 19" Silver Slipstream wheels, large touch screen housing all controls, steering wheel that controls almost everything, voice activation, Bluetooth, all black premium leather next generation seats, black interior headliner, dark ash wood decor, front heated seats, custom audio system with 11 speakers and 8" subwoofer, AUTOPILOT, and smart air suspension. Upon purchase I added a clear vinyl wrap all around the front end to include the front bumper and fenders, A pillars, side mirrors, and back bumper. This protects the paint from all debris that you receive while driving along the freeways. I also purchased a the best UV protection window tint available from only Tesla preferred vendors.

This car also has FREE SUPER CHARGER for the life of the vehicle!!!

This car has 6 years or 60,000mi left on a full maintenance plan. This requires you to just pick up the phone, drop off the car to receive a full maintenance, you receive a loaner Tesla to drive, and then pick it up when complete. All is free during this maintenance.

The only thing I have had to do myself besides add the vinyl wrap and tint is replace tires and add windshield wiper fluid as needed.

Other options include full LED package for all interior and exterior lights, back up camera, free LTE service, XM satellite radio, and Bluetooth.

This fully electric car drives 241 miles on a full charge and has only been fully charged to drive out of the state. This car has been driven almost solely on the freeway and all four tires were recently replaced. As if that was not enough... Prevent viruses and bacteria from entering the cabin with a medical-grade HEPA air filtration system. Contact for questions!

1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
16.jpg
18.jpg

Reactions: JPUConn
@T3SLAlover ,
Not criticizing your asking price, but a brand new similarly equipped 75D would cost a buyer $78K after federal tax credit. The usual depreciation on a 2016 car plus the 45K miles on it most likely wouldn't justify an asking price of $12K over a new car. Even Tesla drops the price on a new showroom car and "Demo" cars by $10K with under 2K miles on it. Last weekend I saw a 2017 MX P100D loaner (still eligible for federal tax credit) with 20K miles on it for $46K off original price. Pricing a for safe car mote in line with what the market will bear will help sell faster. Just my 2 cents.
Screenshot_20180313-081206.jpg

@T3SLAlover ,
Not criticizing your asking price, but a brand new similarly equipped 75D would cost a buyer $78K after federal tax credit. The usual depreciation on a 2016 car plus the 45K miles on it most likely wouldn't justify an asking price of $12K over a new car. Even Tesla drops the price on a new showroom car and "Demo" cars by $10K with under 2K miles on it. Last weekend I saw a 2017 MX P100D loaner (still eligible for federal tax credit) with 20K miles on it for $46K off original price. Pricing a for safe car mote in line with what the market will bear will help sell faster. Just my 2 cents.View attachment 286166
That's my feeling as well regretfully. Lot of miles in a short time.

@T3SLAlover ,
Not criticizing your asking price, but a brand new similarly equipped 75D would cost a buyer $78K after federal tax credit. The usual depreciation on a 2016 car plus the 45K miles on it most likely wouldn't justify an asking price of $12K over a new car. Even Tesla drops the price on a new showroom car and "Demo" cars by $10K with under 2K miles on it. Last weekend I saw a 2017 MX P100D loaner (still eligible for federal tax credit) with 20K miles on it for $46K off original price. Pricing a for safe car mote in line with what the market will bear will help sell faster. Just my 2 cents.View attachment 286166

So I just built a new model S the exact same as the one I have. It came back with a price of over 91k. You are likely looking at a price similar to what I spent of closer to 96k. If you truly feel that you can get it for $78k after the tax credit then yes you should go that route. Best of luck to you. Thanks.

• Helpful
Reactions: Amit519