Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling to Vroom, anyone can speak about the experience?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm.
Your post makes me wonder if a Tesla owner can retain some measure of control over the car, given up when the check is received.
When I sold mine, the Model 3 hadn't been out much more than 6mos - I'm figuring folks are way more savvy now. Pin to drive wasn't a thing and both keycards were in the car so had they been clever they could have disabled remote access and stuff but I don't think they really knew what they had ;)

Reactions: Voltear
When I sold mine, the Model 3 hadn't been out much more than 6mos - I'm figuring folks are way more savvy now. Pin to drive wasn't a thing and both keycards were in the car so had they been clever they could have disabled remote access and stuff but I don't think they really knew what they had ;)

Sounds right. Did you notice in the Vroom contract whether there is language preventing them from selling the car before payment ?

I sold my 2018 Dodge Charger for more than I paid for it. Very easy people to sell to, I thought it was too good to be true until the check deposited.

They sold it 2 months later for only 500 more than they paid me 😂
They might have made money if there was a trade associated with it, or if they financed it. There's hidden money makers everywhere... though they do seem to pay higher than expected.