Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carmax, Vroom etc Model Y used catch/experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting a 2022 MYP from Carmax also, with under 3k miles. It was 54k though. All of the other ones disappeared instantly (reserved/sold). It has USS and is a Sept build, first registered in November. Any idea if it would have Ryzen/matrix lights?

I had an April build 2022 for 16k miles, so it will be interesting to see if there are any changes. I loved the other one. It was black on black, this one is white on white.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi
I'm getting a 2022 MYP from Carmax also, with under 3k miles. It was 54k though. All of the other ones disappeared instantly (reserved/sold). It has USS and is a Sept build, first registered in November. Any idea if it would have Ryzen/matrix lights?

I had an April build 2022 for 16k miles, so it will be interesting to see if there are any changes. I loved the other one. It was black on black, this one is white on white.
It should have both Ryzen and Matrix.

You know you can reject it when it comes in or they can source another one for you.

Reactions: Physicslawyer