Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh
My
God

Almost closed all my longs yesterday when I thought everything was going back in the 100s with the wedge breaking down

Was 1h late in my clinic so didn’t have time to do so. Today my LEAPS are flying high. I could sell CCs on my LEAPs however I don’t know how it would affect margin selling a poor man covered call when my LEAP is June2026 with 310 strike price

Oh
My
God

Almost closed all my longs yesterday when I thought everything was going back in the 100s with the wedge breaking down

Was 1h late in my clinic so didn’t have time to do so. Today my LEAPS are flying high. I could sell CCs on my LEAPs however I don’t know how it would affect margin selling a poor man covered call when my LEAP is June2026 with 310 strike price
You could quit your job, or stop being involved in short-term trades. You choose! (I know you are in doubt over this, but I could not trade before I quit my job*, so I am being serious)
* I would better have held the job, money wise, in hindsight ( :) nahhh, so much more fun now)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Holder
$250 will be hard to crack

1702568772982.png

Lots of GEX confluence at $250:

1702568825431.png

Magic 8-Ball says range 238-248

so you expect a drop after rising above 250 next week?
Sorry I wasn't more specific. They're for this Friday. I expect we close just under 250 this week. If I still have any TSLA left I'll write some 270s on Tuesday for the following Friday. I've been playing less with weekly because it seems less risky when I have a big monthly call wall to help me out.