Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1704206229156.png

1704206249213.png

SPX gapped down and makes 4770 magnetic for the first major bounce. (currently 4733)
$TSLA not having gapped down can blow straight to 237, which would bust MA4x-theory. That could be bouncing-territory, so I wait out with the -P247.5 (small position, like all the other ones)) and ready to roll these into equal-weighted or 1/2 legs better.

Last edited:
yes

my 2024 plan for success will be the same as 2023:
  • mon-fri 9:30-10:00, sell partial contracts when i see large momentum (do not bet the farm, do not be afraid of 'lost' theta)
  • do this 4x a week (ie laddering)
  • track gamma walls (use call/put walls and OI as helpers only, don't fully trust)
  • stay 1-2𝜎 away (income will be small but safe)
  • education, education, education (study IV, vega, gammas, track chain history, etc); don't stop learning
  • realize that if i filter out the noise (chats, forums, analysts, AI, FSD, etc), options is just a probabilities game
View attachment 1004810
Good morning and happy new year. 1-2
std deviation from the currentprice ?

(I don't now if you all know about the ship that arrived in Australia on dec 29 with a lot of cars (still to be delivered 2023) but also bugs on board? The boat is sent back to China instead of being decontaminated off-shore as per usual)
That was 1 of the biggest set-backs on the possible magical 500.000 car-quarter. But.. It will make 2024q1 a smashing record-breaker)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UncaNed