Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ya, if they can't even solve slight drizzle prior to sunrise, then it's not FULL and it's not SELF driving

which begs the question... if they are pushing it then this is similar to them pumping up "Tesla Battery Day" prior to bad earnings day as distraction
We have learned this when whole mars first tested v12 in the rain that it is currently disabled with rain (or the threshold is much lower). So fsd in the rain is a feature not yet rolled out for v12. I have used v11 in the pouring fl rain and it works fine. So it's not that fsd wouldn't work ever in the rain.

If you remove housing and transportation, CPI yesterday was actually very good. The "market" should figure this out pretty quick. It was just an excuse to short yesterday. I don't see housing coming down without lowering interest rates.

Edit: My S just got 12.3.4 last night. Will finally get to test V12 on the way to work today! I will report tonight. V11 always struggled in my neighborhood.

NFA, but the market is going to correct very hard very soon, according to my chart.

NFA, but the market is going to correct very hard very soon, according to my chart.
Any short spread that you're loading for SPY/QQQ?

From Tivoboy.

1712841625646.png

I have appointments this morning, no time to take action. I closed a .04 delta SMCI IC held overnight, 45% credit , will reassess around noon, see if we can hop back in for 1DTE.

MSTR position filled , I thought I'd cancelled the order yesterday afternoon. Now I have +1110p/-1210p/-1750c/+1850c , call side is hot at .06 delta, not really concerned but needs an eye, will assess at noon.

All above 4/12 expiry.

TSLA, not touching a thing :)

If you remove housing and transportation, CPI yesterday was actually very good.

I'm not sure "other than, by far, peoples two largest expenses, inflation was fine" is a terribly strong argument?

We have learned this when whole mars first tested v12 in the rain that it is currently disabled with rain (or the threshold is much lower). So fsd in the rain is a feature not yet rolled out for v12. I have used v11 in the pouring fl rain and it works fine. So it's not that fsd wouldn't work ever in the rain.

Anytime I used 11 in anything more than light rain I got an "FSD degraded" message- and it'd often (or 100% of the time in heavy rain) lose the ability to change lanes on its own- though it'd usually still do basic AP type functionality (stay in a single lane and TACC line features).

Unless V12 has some magic solve for non-redundant side cameras with no way to self-clean RT will never work reliably in bad weather... (this'll be one of the things I'm looking for on 8/8- though if they have a HW solve there it'd be further confirmation RT is never coming to existing fleet due to HW limitations)

All THAT said I've never had it flat out disable ENTIRELY other than in torrential humans-shouldn't-drive-either type rain- so it'll keep being a really nice L2 system for existing cars.

Reactions: Max Plaid and EVNow