Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, slight change of plan, do keep up:

STO 10x -c240 @$6.1 to straddle yesterdays puts sold for $5.1
Sold 2500x $TSLA@$250 (which was the cost-basis of these shares from put assignment a few weeks back -> makes a huge change to sell them and get all the cash back for once!!)
STO 10x -p240 @$1.24 -> this was actually a fat-fingered BTC, but I can live with it

So going into Friday:
35x -c230 -> probably roll and roll for a bit
10x -c240 -> may let exercise, or roll and straddle with puts
20x -p240 -> expire or roll

Edit: BTC 20x -p240 @$1 (looking to sell 10x -p250's instead)

Last edited:
Would you guys close the -p250 put I sold when SP was 110?
Or just let it ride?

Yesterday I sold the -p350 and they are doing well today. Close then right now or let them ride since it’s a nice breakout?

Attachments

• IMG_7242.png
    IMG_7242.png
    216 KB · Views: 73
Sir, please step away from the rails.
too cryptic for me :)

these were against Jun 24 300 calls bought at $23 in past 2 weeks ...
if it hits, I think I will have like 200% + gains ...need some theta decay protection don't we :)

+just a thought, when selling CC's, I think you need to let the SP price come to you. What I mean is when SP is too low, either don't sell CC's or sell some far OTM calls for a very small gain to keep the wheels rolling .... only after SP comes to you, start selling more juicy CC's.

I have another tranche of 107 CC's which I sold at 300 for just .32c and bought ~ 15 shares. Have 10 days to expiration. If SP still holds for Highland, CT, 3Q will then get some juicy premiums.

too many getting burned by selling CC's ATM or at same OTM%levels ... cheers!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BornToFly
My -C VFS portfolio has grown up to -C 40 (holding -C 40, 60, 67.5 and 72.5, bringing me a + $1300 paper gain for this day, adding a realised gain of $500, totally covering my earlier loss on TESLA -C 200 which I was happy to close @ 39-ish yesterday.
Thank you, little Vietnamese automaker that was ridiculously IPO-ed. Thank you, community, especially juanmedina, for pointing out Options-opening yesterday, so I could build a profit early
Tomorrow already, will we see 3 as first digit for VFS, September 15 maybe even 1? But I don't go bet on that, don't want to run out of luck.