Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
QTA levels for today

1700233033458.png

11/17

1700232587031.png

11/24

1700232623479.png

1700232984132.png

Reactions: thenewguy1979
In 2 weeks , Santa coming in CT to the rescue ...
Question about CT. Why do many here assume it will be positive?

The delivery itself is old news. So any reaction would be to actuals vs expectations in terms of range, price etc. That is difficult to predict.

Of course there could be some buy the rumor, sell the news thing that's going to happen.

I'm still on the fence about this because we're 13 days from first deliveries without solid pricing info. If it comes in anywhere near product announce pricing yeah I expect a strong rally- if the launch versions are 100k+, not so much.
They will be sold out for two years at 100k+. I hope they do it from a margin perspective.

I'm still on the fence about this because we're 13 days from first deliveries without solid pricing info. If it comes in anywhere near product announce pricing yeah I expect a strong rally- if the launch versions are 100k+, not so much.
I think that depends... historically Tesla has pushed the higher specs of new models out first, so maybe the bells-and-whistle CT is $100k, with the peasant model substantially cheaper

I suspect there'd be a very, very long line of folks willing to throw money at a high price CT, the street kudos will be immense

I'm more worried that the initial production will be shoddy, as we've seen with other Teslas in the past, I sincerely hope they've learned from that

Question about CT. Why do many here assume it will be positive?

The delivery itself is old news. So any reaction would be to actuals vs expectations in terms of range, price etc. That is difficult to predict.

Of course there could be some buy the rumor, sell the news thing that's going to happen.
yes, hoping expecting pump bringing SP close to $260 by 12/1. Sell the news. Afterward all bets are off.