Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess 232.50 is the endgoal for today, because there is far too much skin in the game either side. So next week wil offer another chance to day trade.
I got rid of the risky DITM -C real close to the bottom. Thinking about cutting little losses on yesterday afternoon bought +P220 and + P225 if there is no quick bearishness. (could have sold these for 50% profit in the dip but, SP $ 220 seemed to be within reach and who is against a 400-1000% in a day ;-))

The Cybertruck is no doubt a unique product that generated tons of hype and fanfare. Whether its good or not times will tell. But it’s fanning the excitement going into the week of release. Also dont underestimate the power of Santa Claus or he’s coming for you ;)

Tesla already doing a big V. Keep it up and we are going to be for a good ride…

Doggy already made his bet going long at 245 exp 12-1 at SP of 228. Good luck guys.

The Cybertruck is no doubt a unique product that generated tons of hype and fanfare. Whether its good or not times will tell. But it’s fanning the excitement going into the week of release. Also dont underestimate the power of Santa Claus or he’s coming for you ;)

Tesla already doing a big V. Keep it up and we are going to be for a good ride…

Doggy already made his bet going long at 245 exp 12-1 at SP of 228. Good luck guys.
I'd like to say it's just a normal V from 233-226-232. TSLA almost filled the gap up 224 and this morning gap down 233. Will see in the next hour to determine my next week position. 230-231 is the level I'm watching.

Jim if possible can you please post before market open? Charts been extreme helpful and thank you for what you have shared with us daily.

I'd love to but it only updates after market opens due to some quant calculations it makes in the background based on data which are only available on open.

Bought to close those 247.5CC for next week near the bottom for 0.89. Have sell order for 255CC for the same premium if we come back up....
Good thinking, I like it!

As it is I've left my -c250's in place, with just 3 days trading next week would need some almighty moves for those to go ITM and as they're written against Jan +c300 shitcalls and Dec 2025 +c200's that I want to sell off, I'm OK to roll them a bit up and out

As long as we don't get a +20% move in Monday pre-market of course 🤪

Hopeful ppl:

1700237356489.png

Last edited: