Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today is the second day after breaking max MA4x connverence. The first signs are pointing as a resolving to the upside (so +25% to be expected, landing around the 300 mark. For sure if 248 is broken cleanly (which already might happen today). Further you see my and @dl003's yesterdays postings on the topic and the flow. I will not indicate anything more on this topic, unless I see a fundamental reason to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the second day after breaking max MA4x connverence. The first signs are pointing as a resolving to the upside (so +25% to be expected, landing around the 300 mark. For sure if 248 is broken cleanly (which already might happen today). Further you see my and @dl003's yesterdays postings on the topic and the flow. I will not indicate anything more on this topic, unless I see a fundamental reason to do so.

Dunno about seeing $248 today, so much GEX confluence at $245 can act as a ceiling as it has been all week.
Needs a real power push to get through and over.
I guess we'll see.

1702048590776.png

Last edited:
Here's your contra-indicator: I just BTC 8 x -p230 12/15 for a nice profit. The expansion of the strikes in Scandinavia is giving me the jitters (Sweden, then Denmark, now Norway and Finland). Germany is not far away and if IG Metall decides to join - it's right up their alley - we could be in for a bumpy ride. May not happen but I like to err on the safe side.

Here's your contra-indicator: I just BTC 8 x -p230 12/15 for a nice profit. The expansion of the strikes in Scandinavia is giving me the jitters (Sweden, then Denmark, now Norway and Finland). Germany is not far away and if IG Metall decides to join - it's right up their alley - we could be in for a bumpy ride. May not happen but I like to err on the safe side.
I thought Tesla Berln already worked out their deal with their “workers council”

Ok, first very safe move based on MA4x divergence upward:
STO march 15 2024 P180 expected to even sustain a -25%! $3.47 catch (if direction confirmed I will move Up and out)
BTO march 15 2024 C 290 @ $9.35 in a 1:3 ratio with foresaid -P, so in fact a free call.

Interesting. Looks like this:

1702051016803.png

Reactions: BornToFly