Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stong economic indicators: prices cooled, income flat, spending up, durable goods way up...

1703253343884.png

So are we selling longs/STC +P/STO -C into this rally @ around $260-$265, or first observing if we get a close above $265 first to confirm continuation?
I'm still learning and struggle with the dance moves at these local tops and can easily fumble them.
That's the plan Jim as those are Bullish signal per our TA experts. I'm just wary of the mid day rug pulls so monitor and standby before doing anything. Would be great to get some feedbacks from @DI003 :)

The early posts from Adiggs, Max, and Yoona are greats and they're changing the ways I plan to move forward in risk reduction. Cannot continue going gung-ho on those ITM/ATM short selling. Thanks everyone for educating us on a daily basis so the dog dont burn all his furs.

In "news", we got a PT upgrade from Dan Ives at Wedbush, $310 -> $350

Aaaaand yet another not-a-recall -> which if Wall Street were actually paying attention and/or we're so crooked, would be seen as a huge competitive advantage for Tesla

I set a 25c sell for my -c260's, but needs an MMD to hit... on the plus side the -p257's & -p260's doing well...

Reactions: juanmedina
Looking to sell two tranches of LEAPs purchased last year in non-taxable accounts (Jan25$300 9/22, and Jan25$160 12/22) as close to cost as possible. Currently, -65% and +50%, need +20% from current to breakeven, then will look to rebuy different strikes on a dip. Will hold slightly positive Jun25$250 (3/23) another 6-9 months unless they spike in the next few months.

Reactions: UncaNed