Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Algo showing $243-244 coming up, though it's been wrong a few times.
Let's see if it hits.

1704299932224.png

Tivo, are we done with the pain at least temporarily?
I don’t think so, this week this movement has 22x written all over it. Maybe not this week, but the term structure for max pain hasn’t changed MUCH..that 1/19/24 OPEX bogey is looming, and a lot of short puts WAY below these levels between now and then. I think MM will want to try and clear some of them, possibly buy shares cheaper at that point, clear sold calls (hopefully, we’re all in THAT boat, right?)

Fed is not going to be helpful in the near term, as I expected they are really putting out the full force “walk back”, we can see it in $DXY strength, yields rising. I think we’ve got some mean reversion to take place there in the next couple weeks. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the 10-yr (I know, I KNOW don’t talk about bonds here) back at 4.20-4.35%. That’ll take a bit of bloom off this rose for sure.

Largest, fastest drop in the last month. Appears oversold.
Not oversold on the daily at all, so now we've even broken 237 downward, even very much lower is possible IMHO. Not yet this week though I hope.
First digest this drop. Plan on rolling -P247.5 if not expiring this week.
Closed almost all of the -C that I opened yesterday, because... who does not like to close with 50% profit in a day and be sure it does not fade away on a sudden bounce. A close today -seeming to go- below 237.50 will make me very bearish and even "roll" today, possibly from the ITM -P to an ITM -C