Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Far be it from me to crush your optimism... but I don't feel like that is what the market is telling us right now. I think you are going to need to be patient for a few weeks to see $210. If this week goes well for earnings then I could see more optimism for next week, but I expect consolidation around $192-195 for now.
Also at least one more test of 180, if not 2 or 3 more test.

You actually want it to test 180 a couple times to build very strong support there.

Reactions: tivoboy
Microsoft is unlikely to have a huge impact IMO; they are executing a strategy that will not realize huge profits for 6-12 months best-case. I think AAPL will be more telling of the broader market and Tesla's trajectory.
Pretty much once you become the most valuable company in the world, your earnings will always have bigger impact than they really should. Just how it is.

Far be it from me to crush your optimism... but I don't feel like that is what the market is telling us right now. I think you are going to need to be patient for a few weeks to see $210. If this week goes well for earnings then I could see more optimism for next week, but I expect consolidation around $192-195 for now.
I fully agree with this. As I said earlier, other M7, SPY, QQQ hitting ATH, the probability is more down than up from here, at least from a macro perspective. Whether TSLA has had its own correction already and would hold up under a general market correction remains to be seen - it had often resisted such moves in the past

What I do know is that at some point, TSLA will go up, it will be totally unexpected and a total face-ripper, and @BornToFly will be panicking 😋

M7 1st round. Air gaps confirmed. Google and MSFT revenues exceeded but too much hot air along the ways. Releasing steam...

Dragged Tesla along the way.

Guess my +175P may have a chance afterall. We'll see....

1706651134657.png

Well now they can negotiate from a blank slate 🤪
I don't even get how voiding it even works. Hasn't Elon already exercised some of the options awarded to him as part of this comp package?

And how exactly can a judge reverse a pay package that was approved by the shareholders of said company. Makes zero sense.

I don't even get how voiding it even works. Hasn't Elon already exercised some of the options awarded to him as part of this comp package?

And how exactly can a judge reverse a pay package that was approved by the shareholders of said company. Makes zero sense.
Seriously, didn’t he already spend it on Twitter? Wouldn’t this be a huge anti-dilution?

Some shareholders challenged it as excessive compensation. Of course these "shareholders" motives are questionable. I agree if the shareholders at large approved the package how can a couple of rogue shareholder's derail the award especially if Elon met all the requirements

Imagine the irony if Elon had to liquidate shares from SpaceX and repay Tesla 😛

Reactions: DaBooster
Some shareholders challenged it as excessive compensation. Of course these "shareholders" motives are questionable. I agree if the shareholders at large approved the package how can a couple of rogue shareholder's derail the award especially if Elon met all the requirements

I believe the shareholder who sued him had only a handful of shares!

I just bought back 100 shares AH. I feel like not laying Elon 55B is a good thing for the company financially.

They can figure out a new pay package, it’s not like he’s going to leave the company.
I agree with you, and I think the market agrees as well since it’s not at $150 now. Let’s hope it holds overnight and open tomorrow.

Reactions: DaBooster