Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1708005096644.png

Can you update us where you expect this bounce to take us short term/mid term?
level by level and levels have been provided yesterday. I dont have a good count for the latest drop from 265. It looked impulsive no doubt about it but I cant tell the structure. So the plan is to count the bounce. If its impulsive then we start from there. If its back and forth zig zaggy then be defensive.

The chart looks like a big rally today but only because of the limited range - it's only up 2.5%. I have a hard time seeing a gap up tomorrow with this anemic volume lately but who knows. Still holding my -c180/182.5/185s.
It can still last a few days, but technically it would be best to gap-up from 195 close at most to 205 open at least without crossing 195-205 area in the day before or the gap-day itself, for a clean island reversal. The cleaner, the more reliable an island reversal will be. Of course the upside dow H&S @Jim Holder pointed out as well will help to make such a jump possible. Maybe this week options don't allow for this to happen and we need a new week for this, being so close to Friday's expiration, everybody big being tied up a little.

Reactions: MikeC
So sector strength fighting fade. I'd like a fade to reposition some short calls.
Rolled my 2x 16/2 182.50 CC to mid march 190 CC for 11.70 (break even roll). At least I sold them for 5.50 last week.

I LOVE rolling 2 underwater CCs when I have 120 x Calls LEAPS going up

It was a pleasure selling CCs at the bottom to have a stock reversal.

Always there when you need it guys.

Last edited:
I've already said what my plan was. Called the pivot. Called the pullback. It went deeper than I thought but I didn't see SPY coming down to 490 today either so there's that. If it breaks the previous low then back to the drawing board but for now I'm just going to wait for the 2nd leg up before selling new CCs. Also provided the timeframe for which the 207 gap gets filled (after next week).

Nothing new today worth mentioning. Most days I go on here and really get nothing beneficial for my decision making so I stick to my trading group.
Again.

Full disclosure: I'm fairly new to EW. Just started learning about it for past few months, after being inspired by @dl003

Posting this here mainly to get feedback on my count but also share my guesstimate/give back to community. DL003's post the other day made me realize as a silent observer I've been taking more from this awesome community than I've been giving back.

On the longer horizon, I don't know if we're currently in an ABC or 12345 that started at $175. But either way, I think the first 3 parts of the move will be similar regardless. So my plan is to play until we get to end of C then wait and see which paths it takes. For the nearer term, I'm guessing we're in an impulse that started at 175 and wraps up somewhere in that yellow box(wide range between 215-230).

1708011112667.png