Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
fistfight no clear winner

View attachment 1034204
still indecision; put/call bets 50-50

1711997445336.png

He's only off by 1/2 a dollar.

Got to give him some credit for that. Do see some more recovery AH.

I only had a single cheap $50 Put Spread and close all my Call this morning. Will jump back in once direction is cleared tomorrow.

View attachment 1034333

Low volume day, day-traders closing covering into close likely behind that pop over $175 which immediately faded back below $175 (now $174.70).

Reactions: DaBooster
Despite the 1hr and lower time frames breaking the support trendline leading back to 3/14 early this morning, the 2hr, 4hr, and 1 day held strong. I often get ahead of myself early in the day. This is why using the higher time frames to confirm the breakout is so important. If it fails the breakout on a higher time frame, get out. I have no problem pivoting intraday if I enter a losing position. Based on today's close we should get a pop tomorrow and I'm positioned well for that.

TSLA 4-1-24 (2hr).png

Despite the 1hr and lower time frames breaking the support trendline leading back to 3/14 early this morning, the 2hr, 4hr, and 1 day held strong. I often get ahead of myself early in the day. This is why using the higher time frames to confirm the breakout is so important. If it fails the breakout on a higher time frame, get out. I have no problem pivoting intraday if I enter a losing position. Based on today's close we should get a pop tomorrow and I'm positioned well for that.

View attachment 1034355
Interesting.

Are you saying we might be done with lows?

What size pop are you thinking and do you see any retracement after back to low 170s so those with puts can close them out 😎

Reactions: UncaNed