Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
no idea what that is
https://blackboxstocks.com/features/

1712172886627.png

1712173020249.png

WOW tyvm! I'm going to try that but have to learn the timing dynamics first 🩷

i was in the process of moving my Discord from ultra-garbage TD Active Trader to IBKR. Tried it but wasn't too impressed, found it 1960's primitive on par with RBC. Now i have to move funds back to TD :mad: . This is why low income this week.

View attachment 1035020
Hi Yoona, I’ve been following and learning from your post for sometime now. Started following on twitter… Can I please join your discord for small accounts?

Reactions: Yoona
Tesla buying X.ai and giving Elon enough shares to get to 25% might be a white swan? Otherwise, I don’t like the direction this is heading.
Elon just clarified:

"They have been aggressively recruiting Tesla engineers with massive compensation offers and have unfortunately been successful in a few cases." 👀

I am missing something here. Why is this stock not lower?

Even yesterday the buyers that came in after that atrocious report does not make sense to me.

I just got FSD 12.3.3 downloaded this morning. I’m going to test it out. As usual FSD is not up to spec in NYC but perhaps this is what’s going on here now with buyers.
Is it just me - I was expecting a lot more negative press coverage of the P&D than I've been actually seeing.

In the past P&D could be counting on seeing press explaining how it was less good than it seemed. Like at least some of the authors seem to be aiming for. Now we get an actually bad P&D that needs no particular effort to cast in a negative light, and *crickets*.

SP Already down 33% for Q1 (for 8% YOY drop in sales with Berlin closed 2X during the quarter).
PE is 38 with MASSIVE revenue growth coming in the next few years.
In my mind these are reasons for the long term value of the company and the share price, and I share them.

These are not reasons to use for short term trades. We've seen plenty of instances where the market can remain irrational for far longer than we believe possible. 2013 to 2018ish comes to mind for me.

In the short term we aren't trading the company - we are trading how we believe the other traders in the company will be trading the company, and the macro world, and other stuff that has a much bigger influence on the stock price. In the long term that stuff washes away and you're left with the company itself - its growth, its products, its mission, its technology, and all that stuff.

Is it just me - I was expecting a lot more negative press coverage of the P&D than I've been actually seeing.

In the past P&D could be counting on seeing press explaining how it was less good than it seemed. Like at least some of the authors seem to be aiming for. Now we get an actually bad P&D that needs no particular effort to cast in a negative light, and *crickets*.
I guess when the P&D was a beat they had to spin a story as to why it wasn't a "big enough beat", now we just got an absolute train-wreck of a quarter and there's no need to waste effort, it's self-evident...

Now as to why the share price hasn't cratered, yes, that's another matter, IMO we merit a dump to 100 now a lot more than we did at the beginning 2023