Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow.

Sorry Future/Uber guy.........shouldn't doubted you....

Beside the PD numbers he nailed it. Not 180 yet but he's nailed the pump.

Macro is upward so momentum still there.
That dude is going to become the thing of legends if the stock actually ends Friday above 180 😅

(I think this is clearly just a contradicting head fake move, likely based to absolutely make sure those 160 put walls don't pay out)

Well, well, not taking credit, just reposting from earlier in the week, GEX was telegraphing to us:

1712247232583.png

Currently:

1712247411690.png

That dude is going to become the thing of legends if the stock actually ends Friday above 180 😅

(I think this is clearly just a contradicting head fake move, likely based to absolutely make sure those 160 put walls don't pay out)

A guy who was off by almost 100K on delivery number and believes Tesla commits fraud by including used cars in its delivery number.... I don't know man lol. If somebody just sticks by the max pain he would've been right too.

When every analcyst ,trader , hodler and their grandmothers are all positioned for the stock to drop after P&D , what good is a hedgie and/or market maker if they cannot engineer a contrarian move to spite everyone and their calls/puts . It would be the best April fools joke .
Will know in less than 24 hrs 🤞🏽
The pump before the dump .