Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry mode not sending alert videos to my iPhone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A friend of mine has the model Y and showed me clips of regular sentry mode events (that did not trigger the alarm). They were in fact sent to his phone. So now I know for sure that the event does NOT have to trigger the alarm. However, I have the 2023 MX and still dont have it on mine

Reactions: Lance From Jax
A friend of mine has the model Y and showed me clips of regular sentry mode events (that did not trigger the alarm). They were in fact sent to his phone. So now I know for sure that the event does NOT have to trigger the alarm. However, I have the 2023 MX and still dont have it on mine
My understanding is that the Video Alert sent to the Tesla app is new as of the 2024.14.8 which I have.

all of a sudden now Im not even getting sentry event notification pop ups on my screen. I parked car today, was very careful to inspect both main screen and dash screen for notifications. There were none...However, when I check video, there was in fact a sentry clip recorded....Is anybody else having this issue now

The picture you posted from your friend says "sentry mode has triggered the alarm state"

Should i receive phone notifications from sentry?

I have had two pretty overt events that Sentry Mode failed to catch, yet it seems eager to record everyone loading groceries across the parking lot…

I’m convinced Sentry Mode is pretty useless…
IMG_0973.jpeg

Reactions: zoomer0056