Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2023 MY was backed into today in a parking deck. It was in Sentry Mode. When I check the saved videos, I don’t see a recording from the back camera of the impact. I do see recordings after the impact of a policeman who was called by the other driver. Why would the recording of the car backing into the car be saved?
Randy

Try reviewing the saved clips from the date of the accident from with the /Teslacam/Saved folder. Remove the storage device (USB or other) from the Tesla Model Y USB-A port in the glove box and insert the USB drive into your computer.

My 2023 MY was backed into today in a parking deck. It was in Sentry Mode. When I check the saved videos, I don’t see a recording from the back camera of the impact. I do see recordings after the impact of a policeman who was called by the other driver. Why would the recording of the car backing into the car be saved?
Randy
Try reviewing the saved clips from the date of the accident from with the /Teslacam/Saved folder. Remove the storage device (USB or other) from the Tesla Model Y USB-A port in the glove box and insert the USB drive into your computer.
I checked the saved folder but it did not have the video of the impact.