Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry talkback function

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have sentry talkback function on the new LR/Plaid working? I know it works on model 3 but not sure it works on the new model S where you can activate the outside speaker from your phone.
Are you referring to the Sentry Mode Live View function? The one in which you can send your voice through the external speaker?

If so, yes, mine works on my LR refresh Model S. You enable it by going into your Tesla app on your phone, choosing Security, then pressing the button to view the live camera.

Once you do that, then press on "View Live Camera". You'll see three buttons at the bottom of that screen: Honk, Flash (headlights), and a microphone button. Press that one to talk.

Reactions: PWRUP
Are you referring to the Sentry Mode Live View function? The one in which you can send your voice through the external speaker?

If so, yes, mine works on my LR refresh Model S. You enable it by going into your Tesla app on your phone, choosing Security, then pressing the button to view the live camera.

Once you do that, then press on "View Live Camera". You'll see three buttons at the bottom of that screen: Honk, Flash (headlights), and a microphone button. Press that one to talk.
Also need to enable it in car under security