Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is incredibly frustrating… 182 days of waiting (9/20 OD) and nothing to show for it… other than a lonely wall connector on my house…
I am with you. Since my first EDD, I purchased NEMA 14-50 adapter from Tesla, which is sitting in the garage for the last 2 months.
Also, Interest rates were adjusted this week. Looks like this is the first of the interest rate hikes. Thanks to Tesla exceptional customer service. /s

I had texted SA number regarding constant EDD shifts and the response was We are currently estimating April 12 - May 17. I wanted to respond that, Yes, I can read the EDD on the app/website.

Day 182...Just had my EDD move from a 2 week window (March 31st-April 13th) to a 30 day window(April 17th-May 15th).....UGGGHHHH.... Has anyone had this as well. I am an East coaster. Also, Could this be the classic EDD swingout, then VIN assignment? Starting to get the fatigue of EDD chicken.
Yeah, mine went from a 1 week window at the end of March to a month window April/May.

Reactions: ksupilot
Keeping fingers crossed that after EOQ, Tesla will keep pace and continue deliveries to those of us that reside on the outskirts of The Empire. Hopefully, October's deliveries will pick up pace! BTW you have the same configuration as me. It's been cool (and annoying) to see the burgeoning fleet of undelivered black and blue Model Y's in Austin! #GoTeamBlue

I just updated my config to blue using the instructions in the “edit existing reservation” thread on Sunday. Got to keep my old pricing.

Switching from white to blue and adding tow has had zero impact to my EDD haha.

Thankful it didn’t bump me back, but I had a fantasy that giving Tesla an extra 2k might bump up the EDD at least a little.

Now coming at 4pm today! < 24H from VIN assignment
IMG_AFC8934842ED-1.jpg

Last edited:
Now coming at 4pm today! < 24H from VIN assignment

That was quick!

Called today to confirm Ryzen - SA said that they haven't seen any Intel chips for at least a few weeks now but he checked the computer to confirm. They also said my car was still in production and they would probably call tomorrow or Thursday once the car was on a truck to schedule delivery. I hope I can get mine by this weekend!

Reactions: djkimura
Back on the no love list:

This was the 5th occasion we got into the second day of an EDD window only to get another EDD push out. If we weren't TSLA long term investors over these years, it would be a lot more irritating. :cool:

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

OD: 9/18
Hold: 10/30-2/1
2/2 EDD assigned: 2/17-3/17
2/18 EDD changed to: 4/14-5/12
2/22 changed to: 3/17-31
3/4 changed to: 3/6-16
3/7 changed to: 3/11-31
3/12 changed to: 3/17-31
3/18 changed to: 5/3-6/7
3/19 changed to: 3/21-3/31
3/22 changed to: 5/11-6/15

Back on the no love list:

This was the 5th occasion we got into the second day of an EDD window only to get another EDD push out. If we weren't TSLA long term investors over these years, it would be a lot more irritating. :cool:

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

OD: 9/18
Hold: 10/30-2/1
2/2 EDD assigned: 2/17-3/17
2/18 EDD changed to: 4/14-5/12
2/22 changed to: 3/17-31
3/4 changed to: 3/6-16
3/7 changed to: 3/11-31
3/12 changed to: 3/17-31
3/18 changed to: 5/3-6/7
3/19 changed to: 3/21-3/31
3/22 changed to: 5/11-6/15
Hey do you have your profile complete or an open trade in estimate? I had an open trade in estimate and I kept entering my EDD range and getting booted down to a further EDD.

Reactions: cusetownusa