Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m already 6 months also, west coast, no Tesla, they kept bumping me off. MYLR, MSM/Blk interior 19”, no other upgrades.
Waiting just sucks! OD 9/21/21, EDD 3/31-4/14
I have been bumped from 4/6 - 5/8 to 4/25 - 5/30. Not only have I been pushed out my window got bigger!

It just makes me mad that they manipulate the numbers to meet expectations for tax purposes and other financial reasons.

🙄 Don't get me wrong there are so many things going on in this world that are way beyond my miniscule not getting my Tesla problem but it still sucks.

Just venting.

I have been bumped from 4/6 - 5/8 to 4/25 - 5/30. Not only have I been pushed out my window got bigger!

It just makes me mad that they manipulate the numbers to meet expectations for tax purposes and other financial reasons.

🙄 Don't get me wrong there are so many things going on in this world that are way beyond my miniscule not getting my Tesla problem but it still sucks.

Just venting.
I feel you for sure...it feels like all I do is complain on these forums or at the local sales center. This site is a blessing and a curse as it is nice to commiserate with folks like you but then you also see people jumping in line pop in from time to time. Can't wait for all of us to be talking about mods, accessories, tint and epic road trips etc.

Welp congrats west coast people on getting your cars. I really want to be happy for you but this is seriously some BS. East coast has barely seen any MYLR deliveries in 6 months. As I approach my 6 month anniversary (March 28) and my EDD has been pushed out for the ten millionth time.... I can only have a glimpse of hope that Giga TX got approval today to open April 7th.

I can almost guarantee the MYs sitting in the lit are for the employees.

I am so over this. I got on board with Tesla because I truly stood behind making this energy thing a better place for for future generations. But these deliveries are starting to show me that it is nothing but a numbers game which relates to money and that makes me sad.

I will continue to wait for my car because it is the best thing to do for the environment but I am not happy about the process at all.
I’m already 6 months also, west coast, no Tesla, they kept bumping me off. MYLR, MSM/Blk interior 19”, no other upgrades.
Waiting just sucks! OD 9/21/21, EDD 3/31-

Just venting.
same here, just venting. Was on 3/5-3/31, then 3/21-3/31 got the text MARCH, then 3/31-4/14. Sad isn’t it?

I also received VIN F402, just yesterday. (by the way, I’VE BEEN VINNED!!! WOOHOO!! 🎉) MYLR White/Black, 19”, ordered 9/25.

Count me suspicious of the spreadsheet entry for the F402 VIN with Intel. Fake username and no direct posts with this important news. 🤨 However, it still got my blood pressure up when I saw it. I asked my SA about the chip in mine yesterday (before I saw this post) and he said my car hasn’t been built yet but he would let me know what hardware it has as soon as he can look it up. I will know very soon and will report back.
Very suspicious too as I took delivery on the exact 6 month mark and I can confirm Ryzen for my F402. No issues or build quality defects that I can see, just pure bliss driving it so far!

I wonder if any of us "East Coast EDD Punching Bags" will get the ricochet effect on their EDD in the coming days? IDK how we are supposed to secure financing. Also, the rates are going to increase over the next few weeks. Called my SA yesterday and they told me "secure finance and explain your situation to the bank and they will extend your approval." ... QUE EYE ROLLL.

Very suspicious too as I took delivery on the exact 6 month mark and I can confirm Ryzen for my F402. No issues or build quality defects that I can see, just pure bliss driving it so far!
I did hear back from my SA yesterday about the chip in my F402. Ryzen, of course. I’m pretty sure they are all annoyed about customers continuing to ask. That spreadsheet entry reporting an Intel chip in a F402 VIN is almost certainly fake, otherwise there would be more reports of these popping up.

Pick up is scheduled for noon today. The wait is insufferably long, but when it comes it comes fast. At least for me. I only received a VIN on Monday and by Tuesday (yesterday) the Sunnyvale dealer was texting me that my car was ready and to come pick it up. I didn’t see the text soon enough otherwise I would have had my car yesterday. Interestingly, I was told on Monday that my car wasn’t built yet, which could be true given that the factory is right here. I better check to make sure the paint is still dry.

Got bumped as well to a longer window, 4/21 - 5/26. I'm pissed off. The a**hole Tesla person I talked to over the phone on the 18th said my car was still looking like a EOQ delivery. The news this morning doesn't point to an EOQ delivery. These delays keep costing us money and real inconveniences to our lives as many of you have pointed out. This whole experience now makes me associate Tesla with incompetence and lies. Like I posted a while back, yes the car is great, this will be my second, but in the end it's just a car that ages and wears just like any other. Can't wait to check out the competitors once I'm ready for our next car. Just pathetic.

Last edited:
Seriously? I had NO IDEA we could make changes without changing the pricing! I really wanted to change my seats to white, but the price of the car increased by $1k on the day I intended to do it and I was too cheap pull the trigger.
So if I wanted to add Tow Hitch, it shouldn't change delivery just the cost? I wasn't aware of this. Is there a news article or something?

Got bumped as well to a longer window, 4/21 - 5/26. I'm pissed off. The a**hole Tesla person I talked to over the phone on the 18th said my car was still looking like a EOQ delivery. The news this morning doesn't point to and EOQ delivery. These delays keep costing us money and real inconveniences to our lives. This whole experience now makes me associate Tesla with incompetence and lies. Like I posted a while back, yes the car is great, this will be my second, but at the end it's just a car that ages and wears just like any other. Can't wait to check out the competitors once I'm ready for our next car. Just pathetic.
The supply chain issue is affecting all manufacturers and cars are even being shipped to dealers with missing parts. The only good thing about the delay is that we won't be getting an EOQ car with more-than-normal build quality issues.