Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you guys recommend I apply for a loan through DCU before receiving my Vin (EDD 05/01-05/11)? I want to get an approved rate and I may not take it, but instead have Tesla matching it because I don't want to create an account with DCU
Tesla doesn't match rates anymore. I'd wait for a VIN, personally. Would hate to have a hard credit pull just to have the EDD potentially pushed.

Reactions: danniel
So I called that number and he said that everything looks like it should be arriving on time and that I shouldn't have any delays with my 5/7 delivery. He mentioned there is some leeway so even if it got slightly delayed I should be ok...which makes sense has I had the option of taking delivery on the 5th. He didn't commit to an exact date it was arriving though...implied early to mid next week.

Apparently the car gets transported across country to NJ via train...train part usually has no delays. And since it doesn't need to go far from NJ to Mt. Kisco he doesn't expect any issues.
My car is missing a part, they need to install it before they can schedule a delivery. Some self diagnostic port thingy.

Reactions: Antonius138
My car is missing a part, they need to install it before they can schedule a delivery. Some self diagnostic port thingy.
When was your delivery date suppose to be and when did they notify you of this issue? Is the car still on its way to Mt kisco or already there? What is the 1st 3 digits of your VIN?

Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to get a sense if this could happen to me. I would like to think they would have notified me by now if this affects me but until I am physically in the car driving home I don’t feel confident about anything. Lol

So I got my check today to bring with me!

My SA actually called me today 😮🤯 didn't think that existed 🤣

She said that my car is still in Cali. I am assuming that it is because it was part of the batch waiting on parts. My EDD is still 5/8-5/14. She said everything looks great and that once my car gets closer to FL, I will get the text. She said to make sure I respond immediately. She said if none of the days work then we can work something out. I said oh no the days will work 🤣

Give me the VIN called me today and offered me what Carmax was giving me so I decided to pull the trigger and will sell to them next week.

Happy Friday everyone!!! I hope everyone gets their VIN this weekend!!!

So I got my check today to bring with me!

My SA actually called me today 😮🤯 didn't think that existed 🤣

She said that my car is still in Cali. I am assuming that it is because it was part of the batch waiting on parts. My EDD is still 5/8-5/14. She said everything looks great and that once my car gets closer to FL, I will get the text. She said to make sure I respond immediately. She said if none of the days work then we can work something out. I said oh no the days will work 🤣

Give me the VIN called me today and offered me what Carmax was giving me so I decided to pull the trigger and will sell to them next week.

Happy Friday everyone!!! I hope everyone gets their VIN this weekend!!!
Congrats, the watch is over! Let me know how it goes & if you notice any changes. Hoping for dual pane rear glass, that's the most I hope.

Reactions: nick_p and Jdizzl11
So I just got pushed again!! Yesterday I had 4/28 - 5/7 and as of this morning 5/9 - 5/23. This would be my 8th EDD Window....very frustrating.

LR / 5 seater / MSM / w Tow / 20in Wheels / NO FSD (OD 9/17/21)
Your build and order date is close to mine of 9/13. But mine has been bumped more than 8 times!! I am currently stuck at 9/8‐10/30 for the past 3 weeks. No updates!

OD of 9/25/21 on MYLR MSM/Black Gemini and we picked it up today. No inspection inside the car without paying first. After accepting car on the Tesla app, it was now ours. All documents handled digitally, so no paperwork. Panel alignment was quite good. A young Tesla employee helped with some basic setup. On the drive home, noticed that the steering wheel was rotated slightly clockwise when going straight ahead and there was slight pull to the left, suggesting minor alignment issue which will be addressed with a Service visit. Was told that this must be reported within 100 miles.

After getting home, gave the wife a crash course and she drove the car better than me. Checked out the charging with our Clipper Creek (240V/15A) and the J1772 adapter, but will replace the Clipper Creek with the Tesla mobile charger. Fine tuned our Personalized settings and connected up to WiFi.

It was a long day and I'm bushed. The wife is very happy with her new ride. I get her hand-me-down 2015 Chevy Volt. (LOL) Wishing the best for those waiting for a VIN.

OD of 9/25/21 on MYLR MSM/Black Gemini and we picked it up today. No inspection inside the car without paying first. After accepting car on the Tesla app, it was now ours. All documents handled digitally, so no paperwork. Panel alignment was quite good. A young Tesla employee helped with some basic setup. On the drive home, noticed that the steering wheel was rotated slightly clockwise when going straight ahead and there was slight pull to the left, suggesting minor alignment issue which will be addressed with a Service visit. Was told that this must be reported within 100 miles.

After getting home, gave the wife a crash course and she drove the car better than me. Checked out the charging with our Clipper Creek (240V/15A) and the J1772 adapter, but will replace the Clipper Creek with the Tesla mobile charger. Fine tuned our Personalized settings and connected up to WiFi.

It was a long day and I'm bushed. The wife is very happy with her new ride. I get her hand-me-down 2015 Chevy Volt. (LOL) Wishing the best for those waiting for a VIN.
Nice any upgrades? Is there dual pane rear windows?

You are such a good husband ❤️
Congrats!!! 🥳