Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I totally agree with you and in a limbo as well. I placed my order on Sept 5 and my EDD is Dec 24-Dec 31. I am sure I will get a car in the EOQ rush but at the same time I don't want to loose my EV credit just couple of days shy of being effective. If I put it on hold, no idea how long the wait would be? If I don't, and take delivery a week before the ev credit goes active I loose $10k. Not able to make up my mind. Its a hard decision. lol
I'm in the exact same boat as you. I ordered on 9/4, one day before you, and have the exact same EDD. Also in California.

I'm in the exact same boat as you. I ordered on 9/4, one day before you, and have the exact same EDD. Also in California.
Yeah not sure what to do. I am also in CA, so close to Fremont and I am sure my car will come before the end of the year and even though I want it bad, I don't want it. lol

I wish my SA was good enough to guide me. :)
My husband says, get it when your turn comes but $10k is quite a lot of money and I can't say No to it.

excited like everyone else.. my date got bumped back earlier from jan/feb delivery to now Estimated Delivery: December 23 - December 31.
definitely a tighter EDD so its time to get the paperwork and Financial stuff ready which sucks because my auto loan approval expires this monday but i will swing by the bank and have it extended or just re apply again.. other than that im exicted like you all and cant wait to start saving on the pump. especially here in Northern California 😂

What does it look like when you get your VIN? Does it show in the Tesla App or when you click on Go to my Account? Grats!
It does! Of course I'm out of town when they're planning to deliver. Talked to delivery center yesterday trying to move it, and they've been unable to move it or let me pickup at Fremont. Not surprising from Tesla.. Oh well

Attachments

• 247692617_581059119812002_6421093304540361686_n.jpg
    247692617_581059119812002_6421093304540361686_n.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 99
order placed on 9/11 out of NJ With an estimated delivery in Feb, then it got pushed to march 16-April 13 and now it says August. WTF. Are yours getting the same thing? should I rely on these estimates? MYLR white Gemini wheels.