Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220515-130329_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220515-130329_Drive.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 105
What is this you speak of?
So Tesla contract that we signed on delivery day says if there are any issues Tesla and/or you will go through arbitration (arbitrator is paid for by Tesla and although supposed to be neutral will usually decide in Tesla's favor).

The contract allows us to opt out of arbitration till 30 days of signing. Just have to send a letter with car VIN to Tesla California office. If we opt out we have a choice in future to use our own lawyer to sue Tesla or be part of class action lawsuit. I mean I like Tesla and Elon musk but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind screwing their customers! I'd rather have this option that be forced into arbitration.

So torn between clear PPF essentially in the front (now thinking about adding the shark fins as well) or a wrap of some kind. I have grown fond of the pearl white to be honest as has the rest of the fam. Maybe they have a matte finish wrap that is translucent? Anyway, this is a delivery thread so will keep these to a minimum. Don’t think for a second that I have forgotten about our stragglers from Aug/Sep. Really pulling for all of you and hope that the end comes soon!

So torn between clear PPF essentially in the front (now thinking about adding the shark fins as well) or a wrap of some kind. I have grown fond of the pearl white to be honest as has the rest of the fam. Maybe they have a matte finish wrap that is translucent? Anyway, this is a delivery thread so will keep these to a minimum. Don’t think for a second that I have forgotten about our stragglers from Aug/Sep. Really pulling for all of you and hope that the end comes soon!
I like the wrap on my red M3. I saw this matte military green MY driving around! It looked awesome!! But the whole car coats like 5000 or something insane!!

Reactions: Antonius138
Got my floor mats, mud flaps, roof cross bars, bottle of ceramic coating, screen protector, etc. Now just need a VIN. A week from tomorrow will be 8 months exactly. Good grief.
Feel ya...its 8 for me day after tomorrow...noticing more long waits in Oregon and Washington lately....interesting. Bit of jitter around Tesla usually shipping to far off locations first half of a quarter, which means we need to get our deliveries relatively soon methinks....and on it goes.

So, I asked my SA to forward me to management about the length in delay and lack of explanation of my delivery. Has anyone had experience talking with SA management?
I don’t think you have many options. Unless you want to cancel your reservation there isn’t much you can do. The employees know your car is now worth more than what you paid for it, and their attitudes reflect it. It’s a sellers market and we just have to deal with it. I understand your frustration. Try not to let it ruin your day.

Reactions: ksupilot
Guys I was in an accident 😭😭😭 now have to figure out how long this will take to get fixed.

It was in my parking garage of all places. A car was sticking out and I swerved to miss it and hit the pole instead 😭😭

It is just the passenger side door but still I have only had it 2 days!!! I have never been in an accident and now this 😭😭😭

Why me!!! FML
The Model Y you just got? It's not true?

Guys I was in an accident 😭😭😭 now have to figure out how long this will take to get fixed.

It was in my parking garage of all places. A car was sticking out and I swerved to miss it and hit the pole instead 😭😭

It is just the passenger side door but still I have only had it 2 days!!! I have never been in an accident and now this 😭😭😭

Why me!!! FML
I am so sorry. But as long as you are ok, your baby can be fixed.

Reactions: Jdizzl11

Why me!!! FML
Oh no.... not the best feeling ever.

I mean it isn't the end of the world but still. I was taking my dogs to go watch the sunset and a car was sticking out and I took the corner to tight because I didn't want to hit the car. 😭😭😭😭

I have lived here 4 years never been in an accident. Insurance is calling me tomorrow. Hopefully the body shop can fix it quick because it is just the one panel 😭😭😭

I know it doesn't look that bad but I am dying inside.

Attachments

• 20220515_203402.jpg
    20220515_203402.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 84

Why me!!!

I mean it isn't the end of the world but still. I was taking my dogs to go watch the sunset and a car was sticking out and I took the corner to tight because I didn't want to hit the car. 😭😭😭😭

I have lived here 4 years never been in an accident. Insurance is calling me tomorrow. Hopefully the body shop can fix it quick because it is just the one panel 😭😭😭

I know it doesn't look that bad but I am dying inside.
My wife hurt hers a little worse. Only took her 2 hours, so your not alone. She has a little front end damage, and bent hood going into the collision shop next week.

• Love
Reactions: Jdizzl11
@Curious Nomad

I’m taking delivery on Monday at 11am also. LoL. See you then. They texted me and asked if I was bringing my final check. I said I already gave it to them 2 weeks ago. Then they said they found it. They’re not the most organized. Flying back from Vancouver myself. Hope your trip was good.
Cool, see ya there. My trip was good till I coughed and they had me tested positive for Covid, then 10 days of lockdown! I'd still be there if I had not tested negative for the trip home. Got back yesterday. My App still shows Final payment is needed so called them and again they said all is well, then today another text stating I need to pay off the balance! Guess it will work out OK, getting my inspection checklist ready....